Thank you for supporting the Friends of Monkey Park. These terms and conditions refer to online entries to our raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the Friends of Monkey Park Summer Raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The Friends of Monkey Park Summer Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain (only) and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
- The draw will take place on 31st July 2019.
- Monies raised by this raffle will go towards new play equipment in Chester Street Park.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to Friends of Monkey Park) or via our JustGiving page https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/friendsofmonkeypark - purchases made via JustGiving must show a name and a Twitter name for us to contact the winners. Entrants will be notified by Direct Message or email of their ticket numbers.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to the Friends of Monkey Park
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. Read full details of raffle prizes.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Promoter's first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, The Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where The Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The Friends of Monkey Park Summer Raffle is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Friends of Monkey Park Summer Raffle raffle is final.
The Promoter is committed to operating the lottery in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the Be Gamble Aware website.